"Paw"sitively Amazing Things Happening At Sam Houston
"Paw"sitively Amazing Things At Sam Houston
Parents, Staff, Students, and Community: We would like to welcome you to share if you have something you would like to have put on this section of our webpage. You can email Mrs. Hollingsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org, stop by the office and leave a message for her or contact her at her conference time (1:25 to 2:20) so she can get it on here!
- Mrs. Jordan wanted to let all the students that came and did the Christmas program what an AMAZING job you all did. She is so PROUD of YOU ALL!!
- Mrs. Jordan would like to give a big shout out to our 1st graders who are using their new Digi Blocks. So much fun and great learning going on here!
- Sam Houston Staff and students want to give a BIG shout out to Coach Grace and her Vollyball girls for a great season. Girls thanks for sharing her with us.
- I want to give a BIG Shout Out to ALL of our students who participated in the Pumpkin Contest. The judges all said they had a really hard time judging them this year and that they seem to get better and better every year! You all did an AMAZING JOB! - Mrs. Hollingsworth
- Thanks and great job Sam Houston Sombodies that were able to be at the school board meeting to do the pledges. You all did am amazing job in both English and Spanish. Great way to represent!!
- 4th and 5th Grade had two amazing field trips to the Wetlands. They learned a lot and the teachers said they were really good.
- Our Sam Houston Sombodies have been a great help in the mornings and we are sure glad that we have them.
- Maddie and Joselyn have been a HUGE help in helping me organize Box Tops, and delivering our "school mail." They often sacrifice their recess, and even come in before school starts, to help. :-) - Ms. Ivie
- We have all of our 5th Graders who are working really hard on critical writing. We have five who are really doing an excellent job: Laura, Isaac, Kimberly, Aldair and Alejandra! Way to go 5th Grade!! - Mrs. Delgado
- Sam Houston students raised over $17,000 selling the fundraiswer cards! Way to go Sam Houston!!
- Students are learning, smiling and loving school and teachers are going the extra mile. Students and teacher are also embracing our Language of the Day! - Mrs. Jordan
- Kindergartners are doing a great job, especially in the cafeteria! Pre-K is also doing a great job of folowing directions and learning som many new things! - Mrs. Jordan
- Attendance has be great!
- Sam Houston "Somebodies" have been doing a great job with breakfast bags!