Corsicana I.S.D., in partnership with parents and the community, will teach a rigorous and relevant curriculum in a safe and nurturing environment, preparing our students to succeed and work in a diverse world and encouraging them to become lifelong learners.
We are committed to...
- Providing an education for every child that maximizes his/her potential.
- Focusing our decisions and actions in support of student achievement.
- Appropriate individualized instruction for all students.
- Providing a positive environment that is safe and secure physically, emotionally and academically.
- Treating each person with respect and dignity.
- Responding to the needs of a changing world.
- Providing opportunities for our students and teachers to learn and utilize current technology.
- Providing an education that enables our graduates to make a positive contribution to society.
- Nurturing and celebrating imagination and creativity.
- Recognizing and celebrating student, employee, and community accomplishments.
- Reinforcing integrity and character as critical components of success.
- Recruiting and retaining the best staff.
- Collaboration and teamwork throughout our District community.
- Continually striving to understand, appreciate, and address the unique circumstances of each child.
- Accountability for academic achievement and fiscal responsibility.